Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy Girl


We are sorry for not posting last week, but we have been having computer issues! Callie has had two great weeks in a row. Every day she does something else to amaze us! She is now rolling all over the place, both from stomach to back and back to stomach. She is doing a great job sitting all by herself, and loves to play her drum! We are pretty sure that she is teething because everything goes in her mouth (including her drum)! She is eating more foods every day. So far she has had sweet potato's, carrots, sweet peas, and bananas (all mixed with her cereal). Surprisingly, she loves the vegatables the most! She is also starting to enjoy watching videos of herself. In one of the pictures below, I am playing her a video of her laughing. She loves to watch it over and over again and eventually will try to eat my blackberry!

7 comments:

  1. Love it! Things get really fun now. So wonderful to see she's doing so well. Can't wait to see you three.

    Phil and Delyza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calli,

    I love to hear you laugh!

    Thanks for posting the video.

    Love
    Grams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Callie,

    I am thinking the same thing that Grams wrote!!

    Love you bunches.
    GA April

    ReplyDelete
  4. O my Goodness that video was so cute! Great update.I hope you have been able to get outside to enjoy the weather with her.
    I am thinking we can start cereal this week! (she will be 7 months on Wed!!! can that be real???)
    Give Callie some hugs from us!

    Amy,Aaron, Camden and Ailyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Callie, that hair-do is amazing (SPIKE)! Did daddy do that for you? :) I love hearing you talk and laugh!!

    See you soon
    love Aunt Calise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie, I miss you so so much. I am so sorry I am sick this week and can't come to visit. I promise I will see you soon. Love you so much! Hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love you Callie and miss you. It's great to hear you laughing and playing with your Daddy. We can't wait to see you again.

    Love,
    Kim and Jack

    ReplyDelete